- You in relation to your gifts Six of Swords- Automatically I was drawn to this card and felt at ease. I felt like I was resting and gathering my energy. When I see this card, I see the ending of a chapter in my life and the beginning of something beautiful.
- Gifts you are already aware of I The Magician- Magic! Yes, when I see this card I feel my connection to mother earth. I know that we are all connected and are able to create our own futures! I was very excited to see this card!
- What is blocking you Ten of Swords- Ugh, self-sabotage, my biggest weakness. I am guilty of being an over thinker. Always caught up in my mind, thinking about the past, and thinking about what can go wrong. Anxiety! I am well aware this has brought me down. I also know that I can combat this insane thinking by being in the present, and being aware that my thoughts are just that and are not real!
- Gifts you are not aware of XVIII The Moon- I felt like a little girl when I saw this card! I was so excited! I felt like yes! I knew it! It is real what I have been feeling! To me, this card is powerful. I am very connected to the moon and appreciate all the gifts she gives me. I’ll just say it, to me this card tells me that I am psychic, I do have these powers. I can talk to my guides, I am an empath.
- What will help you share your gifts Three of Pentacles- From this card, I see that I can’t do everything on my own (even though I’d like to, typical Virgo). I am often alone and I don’t share my thoughts to others freely. I can be very superficial, yet on the inside I have so much to say. This card inspires me to become more active in the community and to share my ideas.
Please try this spread out, and let me know your results in the comments!
Sending love and positive energy your way! -Rochelle
Information on this spread:
“This 5 card Tarot Spread will help you discover your gifts and show you what is blocking your expression of them and what can help you share them without fear.”
I found this when researching different tarot card meanings, and found an amazing website by Kate the Daily Tarot Girl! She is full of so much information and wisdom!